Health Certificates

Health Certificates for Travel 

Kind Care Animal Hospital is proud to have veterinarians who are certified to complete needed documentation and certificates for your pet's travel, both interstate and internationally.  We are here to help answer basic questions for you, primarily by directing you to the right sources of information.

Interstate (within the continental U.S. (not including Alaska or Hawaii)) is fairly basic requiring a health certificate completed by a certified veterinarian within 10 days of travel.  Airlines may have different requirements, so it is best to check with them to ensure that all documentation needs are met prior to ending up with an unpleasant surprise at the airport on the day of travel.

International certification is different and each case is unique depending upon the country to which you are traveling or your pet is being shipped.  For more information on International certification please contact one of our office managers.