In Response to COVID-19 (Coronavirus):
Because Kind Care Animal Hospital is considered a "close encounter workplace," we have placed temporary protocols for our office and will continue to adhere to the CDC guidelines as closely as possible as their recommendations are intended to assist in providing a safe and healthy workplace.
At this time, we will offer curbside service only and ask that if you are planning on coming to our office to please remain in your vehicle and call us at 843-399-5803 to assist you. For the next several weeks, please adhere to the following:
- If you have a scheduled appointment, please call 843-399-5803 to let us know that you have arrived and provide the make, model and color of the vehicle your are in. A veterinary technician will then come get your pet from your vehicle and we will treat your pet inside the hospital while you wait in your vehicle. **Please have your dogs properly leashed and cats in carriers so that we may safely transport them in and out of our hospital.** Once your pet's exam/services are complete, the doctor will call you to discuss their findings and your pet will be returned to you. A client service representative will then call you for payment once the doctor advises them that you are now ready to settle up.
- We are making exceptions to euthanasia appointments by allowing families to enter a large exam room to continue practicing a safe distance.
- If you are picking up food, medications, etc. we will gladly take your payment over the phone and bring your items along with an invoice to your car. Please call the office upon your arrival.
- We respectfully ask that if you or any family is or has recently experienced any upper respiratory symptoms or have traveled anywhere to please inform our staff.
- Our staff will abide by a "safe-distance" protocol when it comes to working with you and your pets and we kindly ask that you allow us to operate under these conditions in order for us to be here for your pets as much as possible. We will wearing masks as we approach your vehicles and as always, washing our hands in between.
- We have split into two teams as of Monday, March 30 in order to limit our staff's exposure and have a back-up plan in place should our workplace become effected. With this, appointments will be more limited over the next several weeks as our doctors and support staff are divided.
- Wait times during this time may increase as there are more steps involved with curbside service and we ask for your patience while we are working with less staff each day. We have made certain adjustments in order to serve our clients more efficiently through curbside service and will continually make necessary adjustments to meet your needs.
- We will not be performing any routine or elective surgeries until May and strongly discourage routine services such as nail trims unless your pet has a medical reason including a torn nail, or they are growing into your pet's paw pads.
- Due to limited appointment slots, we will not be accepting new clients until around May.
- We want to thank all of our clients for the continued support while we all work through the developments of the coronavirus.
We plan on remaining open to assist with providing full service unless otherwise advised. We will post any updates here and on our Facebook page. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
WE HAVE NEW OFFICE HOURS!
Beginning Tuesday, September 3, 2019 our office hours will be as follows:
Monday - Friday: 8 am - 6 pm
Saturday: 8 am - 1 pm
We provide the highest quality veterinary treatment and care for your pets. You can be confident knowing your pet is in good hands because of our advanced training, expertise and cutting-edge technology.
Our veterinary hospital prides itself on delivering state-of-the-art services, while providing compassionate care for all the animals and pet parents we have the pleasure of meeting. You and your pet will receive the attention you deserve with our unique, collaborative care approach. We also offer supportive veterinary services on site, including our in-house pharmacy - delivering utlimate care and convenience.
We are happy to answer any questions you may have about our veterinarian services or your animal's health care needs. We love animals as much as you do and we look forward to working with you and your pets as we know a healthy pet is a happy pet!
Proudly Serving: Little River, Myrtle Beach, North Myrtle Beach, Calabash, Conway, Longs and the surrounding areas.
We are pleased to offer our clients Home Delivery for your pet's nutrition. Click the image below to setup your account and to start your pet's food order: